Friday, February 6, 2009

336 lbs.

I have lost 14 lbs. so far. I started at 350 and want to get to 220. Let's see that's 350 - 220 = 130; 130 - 14 = 116 lbs. to go. Wow, how depressing...

Today has not been a good day so far...

My trainer texted me at about 3:40 this morning that he has a stomach virus and wouldn't make it today. Man I feel for him.

I really worked out hard yesterday. 45 minutes in the elliptical trainer and my average HR was 133 and I burned about 670 calories. I really had to push myself to not stop.

So this morning, after getting the text from Johnny, I am laying in bed thinking there is no way I can get myself to do what I did yesterday. I don't have the discipline (yet?) to make myself do the things I need to. So, I opted to sleep in. Dammit, dammit, dammit.

Also, I have been hungry all freakin' day! Just before lunch time, I got this unbelievable craving for Arby's. I resisted but it took everything I had to stay in my chair. I hope this gets easier. I tried to talk to M about it but I don't think she gets it....how hard it is for me to resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment