Monday, February 23, 2009

328 lbs.

Well, another good week has come and gone. I worked out Monday through Friday, but not Saturday. That day, I helped a great man move his family and then spent the afternoon with my boys. I also stayed under 30 points all seven days.

Because I didn't get to workout on Saturday, I weighed this morning with some apprehension. I think of Saturday as my "last chance workout" to use Biggest Loser phraseology. But, I stepped on the scale and I am down 3 more pounds! So now I am at 328.

One word of warning after a discovery I made this last week. Nexium INCREASES your appetite! I took a Nexium last Sunday evening near bedtime. That Monday was hell! My appetite was through the roof. It was better on Tuesday but still above normal. Wednesday came and things were pretty much OK. Nexium is not an option for me at least until I lose the poundage.

108 lbs to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment